The success of the Goods and Services Auction depends on having all the wonderful items to auction off! As you are asking your favorite business for a donation, please use the documents below:
- Walk Around Letter – give to the business to solicit items. Click here for a copy of the letter you can make copies of to bring around with you.
- Donation Form – If the donation is NOT an item or the business does not have gift certificates (i.e. a service station offering oil changes) they put what the donation is that can be redeemed at their business. Click here for a form you can print out.
- Receipt – to give to a vendor if requested; most of the time the donation letter is sufficient. Click here for the receipt form.
Contact Linda Vogel with questions – 845-357-5640 or click to send her an email: [email protected]
Sisterhood Shabbat was a beautiful evening – all our sisters contributed!
This is not your mother’s sisterhood…
- Active, Social, and Fun
- Jewish women coming together for friendship, support, and learning
- Serving our congregation and the community
- Purchased new BHSS Religious School desks and chairs
- Delivers challahs for new members
- Supports local soup kitchen and food pantry
- Hosts the popular annual Miriam Seder
Last year’s highlights included…
- Wine glass painting
- Silk scarf making
- Sisterhood Shabbat Service
Join now for reduced event rates throughout the year!
$75.00 – Patron
Click here for a membership form.
Sisterhood membership contacts:
Like us on Facebook!