This is not your mother’s sisterhood…
- Active, Social, and Fun
- Jewish women coming together for friendship, support, and learning
- Serving our congregation and the community
Fall Happenings include…
Dine-A-Round – We are looking forward to kicking off the fall with our Famous Dine-A-Round on Saturday night, October 7. If you’ve been with us before, we don’t need to tell you what fun you’ll have. If you’ve never attended, it’s a great evening, where we gather together for wine and hors d’oeuvres at one place, split into groups for gourmet dinners at different members’ homes, and come back together for dessert.It’s a chance to meet old friends, and make new ones, and for us to share stories, recipes and a whole lot of fun. Tickets are $40/person, and support Sisterhood’s work for BHSS and the Jewish community. Don’t miss it! Contact Mona Lefkowitz [email protected] to RSVP.
Silk Scarf Making – The art of taking a print from ink floating on water was first developed in Japan. Create your own silk scarf, it will be a great event. Check out the website www.createyourownsilkscarf.com. Members $36/non-members $40. Contact Debbie Falkow [email protected] to RSVP
Honey for the Holidays Sale — Purchase $11 jars online: https://orthoney.com/BHS/
- Purchased new BHSS Religious School desks and chairs
- Delivers challahs for new members
- Supports local soup kitchen and food pantry
- Hosts the popular annual Miriam Seder
Last year’s highlights included…
- Painting with a partner
- Belly dancing
- Goods & Services Auction/Tricky Tray
- Sisterhood Shabbat Service
Join now for reduced event rates throughout the year!
$75.00 – Patron
Click here for a membership form.
Sisterhood membership contacts:
Like us on Facebook!